Couples are always looking for fun and unexpected ideas that will make their wedding unique and a true reflection of their personalities. Every bride wants their special day to stand out in their guests' eyes. We found some fun ideas that will make any wedding the topic of conversation for years to come.
1. Display Cue Cards at Your Ceremony
2. Have an Artist Paint Your Ceremony
3. Send Save the Dates that are a Little Corny
4. Opt for an Anniversary Piñata Instead of a Traditional Guest Book
5. Instead of Settling for Just one Angle, Find Your Best Side
6. Give Your Groom a Little Something to Keep Those Feet Toasty Warm
7. And for the Bride, a little Something Blue
8. Send Your Guests Mad Lib RSVP's
9. Who Says Flower Girls Have an age Limit?
10. Provide Entertainment for Guests with Nostalgic Cootie Catchers
11. Or Display Word Search Napkins at the bar.
12. Better yet, Showcase a Full Size Price is Right Wheel
13. An Old Mailbox Makes the Perfect Wedding Card box
14. Serve Your Food Family Style
15. Instead of a Photo Booth, Set up Photo Stand-ins
16. Life-Size Jenga is the Perfect Lawn Game
17. Give Guests Hangover Helper Kits Filled with Gatorade, Tylenol, and Coupons for McDonald's Breakfast
18. Have a Taco Bar at Your Reception
19. Pick a Side Buttons
20. Have a Food Truck at Your Reception
21. Give Your Leading Ladies a Quirky Handkerchief
(Content Collaboration: My Wedding Reception Ideas)
Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles is a wedding planning, design and production firm based in Newburyport, Massachusetts and serving all of New England. AML magical memories on a global scale for a diverse set of clients that have included private individuals, socialites, royalty, red-carpet celebrities and captains of industry. Their expertise lies in not only planning and executing weddings, but creating iconic experiences for our clients and their guests.
For couples with grand visions and high expectations. AML is an all-inclusive wedding planning firm. Branding your wedding, designing invitations, hiring the most perfect vendors, creating your wedding website, designing the most breathtaking florals. These services and more...all provided by one firm, thus creating a seamless design.