Having trouble thinking of a few songs you should "kick it" too on your big day? Every celebration needs to have good music, and weddings are no different! Take your wedding up a notch with a killer playlist of songs, ranging from old school to new school, that will have your guests "bustin' a move!"
Brooke Whicher Photography
1. Shalamar - "A Night to Remember"
2. Isley Brothers - "Shout"
3. Natalie Cole - "This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)"
4. Allen Stone - "Say So"
5. Marvin Gaye - "Let's Get It On"
6. Janet Jackson - "Love Will Never Do"
7. Beyoncé - "Love On Top"
8. Cheryl Lynn - "Got To Be Real"
9. Michael Jackson - "P.Y.T"
10. Rihanna - "We Found Love"
11. Justin Timberlake - "Suite & Tie"
12. Pharrell - "Happy"
13. Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
14. One Direction - "What Makes You Beautiful"
15. Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
16. Outkast - "Hey Ya"
17. The Black Eyed Peas - "I Gotta Feeling"
18 - Usher (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris) - "Yeah"
19. Britney Spears - Toxic
20. Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - "It Takes Two"
21. Flo Rida (feat. T-Pain) - "Low"
22. Justin Timberlake (feat. Timbaland) - "Sexyback"
23. Earth, Wind & Fire - "September"
24. Amy Winehouse - "Valerie"
Dont be afraid to mix up genres to get guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor!
(Content Collaboration-Aylin Zafar, BuzzFeed)
Amy McLaughlin Lifestyles is a wedding planning, design and production firm based in Newburyport, Massachusetts and serving all of New England. AML magical memories on a global scale for a diverse set of clients that have included private individuals, socialites, royalty, red-carpet celebrities and captains of industry. Their expertise lies in not only planning and executing weddings, but creating iconic experiences for our clients and their guests.
For couples with grand visions and high expectations. AML is an all-inclusive wedding planning firm. Branding your wedding, designing invitations, hiring the most perfect vendors, creating your wedding website, designing the most breathtaking florals. These services and more...all provided by one firm, thus creating a seamless design.